Junior salesperson for medical device software
CASIS – CArdiac Simulation & Imaging Software is a medtech company based in Dijon, France, and developing AI-based medical device software for cardiovascular imaging analysis. Our main product, QIR Suite, is a post-processing solution providing quick and easy image interpretations and diagnostic tools for cardiovascular conditions.
CASIS is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic junior salesperson to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling our medical device software QIR Suite to hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities, as well as developing partnerships with distributors.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of sales techniques and the ability to build relationships with customers and distributors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and be able to handle complex sales environment. Experience in sales of medical device or technical software is greatly preferred.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Identifying potential customers and partners, and building relationships with them
- Presenting our medical device software to customers and answering any questions they may have
- Providing technical support to customers
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Representing CASIS at international meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the medical device industry
- A strong understanding of the sales process in complex hospital environment
- Fluency in English is required
- Fluency in another language other than French is required (fluency in French is not necessary).
- Experience with cardiovascular medical device is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be tech-savvy, experienced in Microsoft Office and CRM solutions
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to travel internationally (10% of the time)
We offer a competitive salary plus commissions, and opportunities for career growth. Remote work possible, but EU time zone preferred.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter at Guillaume.email@example.com with “junior sales” as the subject.
We look forward to reviewing your application.